Focus and Scope
IJDTE - International Journal of Digital Technology & Economy is an international scientific journal that publishes scientific and professional papers in the field of:
- Digital technology (digital economy enabler),
- Digital economy (economy based on digital technologies),
- Integrative economy (a traditional economic approach dealing with current topics and methods).
Interdisciplinary papers which include the above mentioned topics combined with other sciences are also welcome.
Papers can be written in English or Croatian language. Papers will be submitted to an international review / review process and will be categorized according to reviewers’ suggestions in the following categories:
- Original scientific paper – An original scientific paper is the first publication of an original research. It must be presented so that the research can be replicated in terms of results with equal precision (within the limits of the trial error), which means that the significance of the analysis and conclusions can be reproduced by adhering to the methodology described in the paper.
- Preliminary report – A preliminary report can also be an original scientific paper which contains new scientific results demanding urgent publication while the research is underway. This kind of article does not have to ensure the repetition and the checking of presented results.
- Review article – A review article is a complete review of a problem or a field of research based on already published work but contains original analysis, synthesis or suggestions for further research. It has a more comprehensive introduction than the original scientific paper.
- Professional paper – A professional paper deals with the issues in the profession. It gives professional instructions and suggestions for how to solve the problem (technique, technology, methodology).
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Each submitted manuscript is assigned to an Editor who is in charge of assigning reviewers, overseeing the review process, and recommending a final decision about the manuscript to one of the Editors-in-Chief. All papers are subject peer review by at least two independent reviewers. The most important criterion for acceptance/rejection is originality of the material presented in the manuscript. Reviewers are recruited among the internationally recognized experts relevant for the given area.
IJDTE is published semi-annually, with two journal issues and one volume per year.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...